Jade Mala beads | Good Luck
With this Jade Mala Beads, I feel Fortunate
This unique Himalayan Mala is made with high-quality green jade, handcrafted, and intentionally created to support you in your journey of self-discovery and growth. In this Mala Necklace, 108 green jade beads will be your companion. Meaningful necklace created to empower you on your meditations.
- Jade is a special stone that is believed to promote wisdom, balance, peace, and serenity. This beautiful gemstone is loved in jewelry for its distinctive green color, but jade gemstones were actually originally used thousands of years ago as weapons and ritual artifacts. According to feng shui, jade can influence not only health but prosperity.
- Jade is considered a "dream stone" by ancient cultures and is used today to dream solve, access the spiritual realm, and encourage creativity.
- With a long history as a protective talisman, Jade has forever been worn and celebrated as being a stone that brings good luck. It’s believed that the universe just flows all the good things towards Jade as a generous stone.
- Along with being an amulet for luck, your use of Jade can cover almost every angle of healing, from emotional to spiritual, and of course physical too.
- Jade is strong in spiritual vibes and is connected to the heart chakra. Jade is linked to ideas of purity, clearness of mind, and calm.
- For those who are ready to flush out negative energy and get into harmony with the world, you will adore the soft moods that Jade brings with it. The heart chakra is where our trust, love, and compassion sit.
Jade Zodiac Birthstone:
Taurus, Gemini, Libra, and Aries, all these signs adore the protective touch, self-assured nature, and its ability to ground.
For more JADE MALA NECKLACES, please check out our full collection here ➤
What is a Mala Necklace
- It's a string of beads used for meditations and prayers. Also known as Japa mala, mala prayer beads, Tibetan prayer beads, yoga beads, or 108 mala beads. They have been used for thousands of years to help keep the mind focused during meditation and are also worn throughout the day as a reminder of your daily purpose.
- According to tradition, you hold the Mala in your right hand, gliding your thumb over each bead as you repeat your prayer, mantras, or affirmations 108 times.
- It is said that the body has 108 energy pathways and that a mantra can only develop its full effect after 108 repetitions. This meditative act reminds you to be aware of where you are and it evokes the endless possibilities that the future holds for you.
Malas and Spirituality
- A mala necklace is there to add another dimension to your spiritual practice. Speaking the mantra and at the same time feeling the beads between your fingers becomes a tactile process. You can hold a mala in your hand during meditation to keep focus as you touch the beads one by one, repeating your mantra or affirmation.
- The more you use your mala, the stronger the bond between you and your beads. If you have set it with your great intentions the mala will become a powerful element infused with your own personal energy.
- Malas are reminders to be conscious about what we are seeking in life. They can help manifest dreams and when we wear a mala with intention, it can give meaning to our goals. We can wear them as reminders to keep us strong in challenging times, or to be more mindful about the things we wish to change.
Remember, a mala doesn’t need to include expensive materials to work well for you. Just choose one that feels right to you.
Meditation, mantras, prayers, affirmations, confirmations, Chakra balancing.
If you want to charge your Jade Beads and give them a burst of energy then you can do so by letting them sit in water for a few minutes and taking a moment to meditate with your Jade Beads and fill it with pure intention.
To prolong the life of your beads, we recommend that you do not swim, shower, or bathe with them. Exposure to water can weaken the band and knots. We also recommend taking your mala off before going to sleep.
108 Green jade beads at 8mm each. It Hangs 75 cm. Length is approximate as each piece of jewelry is unique.
Color shades can vary on all-natural stones, please allow for slight variations.
At Moon Dance Charms every piece is made by hand and manufactured with care. It can take many hours to days to complete.
Our products are meant to inspire your meditation practice. We hope these pieces support you in your mindfulness journey.
Thank you for supporting handmade! ♡
✓ Ethically Handmade with care to our Planet
✓ Free Tracked Shipping
✓ 14 Days Money Back Guarantee
✓ Loved & trusted by customers worldwide
✓ Worldwide Shipping.
We have a detailed policy about all procedures here: Return & Refunds, Shipping & Delivery. If you have more questions after reading this information, please Contact Us
Your donation supports 1% FOR THE PLANET.
We’re officially a member of 1% for the Planet, an international organization that provides a way for both businesses and individuals to take responsibility to give back and support the environment. The urgent issues facing our planet need so much more than they’re currently receiving. Today, only 3% of philanthropy goes toward environmental giving. Through our business, our goal is to contribute to the overall amount of global money going to help protect the planet with smartest donations like this one. Read more here.
We’ve designated our Store Collection as a direct contributor to the 1% for the Planet movement, and we’re excited to be part of the change alongside hundreds of other businesses committed to the same goals.
We accept a great variety of payment methods, such as Credit Cards (Visa/Mastercard/American Express/Diners/Maestro) and debit cards as well as Bancontact, Sofort, Ideal
And for the tech-savvy, we offer ApplePay, GooglePay, PayPal, Shop Pay
Shipping Rates and Timelines
Moon Dance Charms offers FREE shipping in all orders.
How long will the shipping time be?
US & Canada: 7-12 business days
Europe & UK: 7-12 business days
Rest of the world: 7 -20 business days
All orders are usually shipped within 24-48 hours on workdays.
For more details please read here our shipping policies
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unwanted or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 15 days from the shipping date. Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us. "Final Sale” means the specified items are not eligible for return or exchange. Read our full return policy here.