108 Beads Amazonite, Aventurine and Lapis Mala
108 Beads Amazonite, Aventurine, and Lapis Mala.
This Mala is made of a combination of beautiful calming stones: Amazonite, Aventurine, and Lapis lazuli.
Connect with your inner power, overcome fears and stay calm in the now.
Elevate your meditation practice with this exquisite 108 Beads Amazonite, Aventurine, and Lapis Mala Necklace. A perfect addition to your collection of meditation tools, this mala necklace combines the soothing energy of Amazonite, the abundance of Aventurine, and the deep wisdom of Lapis Lazuli.
Transform your spiritual journey with these hand-selected gemstones, carefully strung together to create a powerful and vibrant mala. With each bead, invite calmness, prosperity, and clarity into your life.
This mala necklace isn't just a meditation tool; it's also a beautiful necklace that complements your favorite outfits. Wear it as a symbol of inner harmony and growth, or gift it to a loved one who's passionate about mindfulness, yoga, and spirituality.
As you run your fingers through the smooth mala beads, let their energy help you cultivate a deeper connection to your true self. No matter you're a seasoned practitioner or just starting your journey, this mala necklace is a beautiful reminder of the power of intention.
Don't miss the chance to enhance your meditation and manifest your intentions with this lovely 108 Beads necklace. Order now and embark on a journey of self-discovery and spiritual growth.
- Amazonite is connected with the feminine and it works directly against habits of undervaluing, inviting you to always put yourself first
- Amazonite works with the throat and heart chakra to keep a balance between what you feel and what you say
- Amazonite as Zodiac Birthstone is linked to Virgo.
Aventurine has amazing healing properties: But for all is a stone for financial success and luck of all kinds.
- Stimulates willpower and confidence
- Balances the mind, body, and spirit
- Enhances creativity in artistic endeavors
- Promotes inner peace and calming
Associated with strength and courage, royalty and wisdom, intellect and truth. Lapis lazuli is one of the oldest gemstones in history.
- It’s a string of beads used for meditations and prayers. Also known as Japa mala, mala prayer beads, Tibetan prayer beads, yoga beads, or 108 mala beads. We have used them for thousands of years to help keep the mind focused during meditation and can be worn throughout the day as a reminder of your daily purpose.
- According to tradition, you hold the Mala in your right hand, gliding your thumb over each bead as you repeat your prayer, mantras, or affirmations 108 times.
- It is said that the body has 108 energy pathways and that a mantra can only develop its full effect after 108 repetitions. This meditative act reminds you to be aware of where you are and it evokes the endless possibilities that the future holds for you.
Get inspired by the meaning of mala beads and use them for: Meditation, mantras, prayers, affirmations, confirmations, Chakra balancing.
If you want to charge your necklace and give it a burst of energy, then you can do so by letting it sit in water for a few minutes and taking a moment to meditate with it and fill it with pure intention.
To prolong the life of your beads, we recommend you do not swim, shower, or bathe with them. Exposure to water can weaken the band and knots. We also recommend taking your mala off before going to sleep.
108 beads at 8mm each. It Hangs 75 cm. Length is approximate as each piece of jewelry is unique. Blue Tassel
Color shades can vary on all-natural stones. Please allow for slight variations.
At Moon Dance Charms, every piece is made by hand and manufactured with care. It can take many hours to days to complete.
Our products inspire your meditation practice. We hope these pieces support you in your mindfulness journey.
Thank you for supporting handmade! ♡
✓ Ethically Handmade with care to our Planet
✓ Free Tracked Shipping
✓ 14 Days Money Back Guarantee
✓ Loved & trusted by customers worldwide
✓ Worldwide Shipping.
Your donation supports 1% FOR THE PLANET.
We’re officially a member of 1% for the Planet, an international organization that provides a way for both businesses and individuals to take responsibility to give back and support the environment. The urgent issues facing our planet need so much more than they’re currently receiving. Today, only 3% of philanthropy goes toward environmental giving. Through our business, our goal is to contribute to the overall amount of global money going to help protect the planet with smartest donations like this one. Read more here.
We’ve designated our Store Collection as a direct contributor to the 1% for the Planet movement, and we’re excited to be part of the change alongside hundreds of other businesses committed to the same goals.
We accept a great variety of payment methods, such as Credit Cards (Visa/Mastercard/American Express/Diners/Maestro) and debit cards as well as Bancontact, Sofort, Ideal
And for the tech-savvy, we offer ApplePay, GooglePay, PayPal, Shop Pay
Shipping Rates and Timelines
Moon Dance Charms offers FREE shipping in all orders.
How long will the shipping time be?
US & Canada: 7-12 business days
Europe & UK: 7-12 business days
Rest of the world: 7 -20 business days
All orders are usually shipped within 24-48 hours on workdays.
For more details please read here our shipping policies
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unwanted or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 15 days from the shipping date. Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us. "Final Sale” means the specified items are not eligible for return or exchange. Read our full return policy here.