Emperor Protective Mala Necklace 108
Emperor Healing Mala Necklace 108
In this Mala, 108 beads of protective Jasper stones. It brings a beautiful Budha Pendant as a guru bead..
Vibrant blue colors in all its expressions, from the soft neutral tones to the sky blue ones. In this Mala, we blended different sorts of jasper stones and lapis lazuli. This Mala is ready for you to set your intentions and let the universe guide you along your journey. This mala necklace can be worn as a necklace or can be used to support your meditation practices.
Jasper Natural Stone
- Is a super stimulating and protective stone.
- This gem keeps your feet on the ground. Jasper brings balance, stability, strength, and feeling safe to laugh out loud.
- Jasper is also a root chakra stone. This means that no matter where your journey takes you, no matter how fierce the storm, with Jasper stone on your own, you will never tremble.
- Associated with grounding, calming, and stability supports during periods of stress and burnout.
For more Mala Necklaces, please check out our full collection here ➤
What is a Mala Necklace
- It's a string of beads used for meditations and prayers. Also known as Japa mala, mala prayer beads, Tibetan prayer beads, yoga beads, or 108 mala beads. They have been used for thousands of years to help keep the mind focused during meditation and are also worn throughout the day as a reminder of your daily purpose.
- According to tradition, you hold the Mala in your right hand, gliding your thumb over each bead as you repeat your prayer, mantras, or affirmations 108 times.
- It is said that the body has 108 energy pathways and that a mantra can only develop its full effect after 108 repetitions. This meditative act reminds you to be aware of where you are and it evokes the endless possibilities that the future holds for you.
Malas and Spirituality
- A mala necklace is there to add another dimension to your spiritual practice. Speaking the mantra and at the same time feeling the beads between your fingers becomes a tactile process. You can hold a mala in your hand during meditation to keep focus as you touch the beads one by one, repeating your mantra or affirmation.
- The more you use your mala, the stronger the bond between you and your beads. If you have set it with your great intentions the mala will become a powerful element infused with your own personal energy.
Remember, a mala doesn’t need to include expensive materials to work well for you. Just choose one that feels right to you.
Meditation, mantras, prayers, affirmations, confirmations, Chakra balancing.
If you want to charge your Beads and give them a burst of energy then you can do so by letting them sit in water for a few minutes and taking a moment to meditate with your Jade Beads and fill it with pure intention.
To prolong the life of your beads, we recommend that you do not swim, shower, or bathe with them. Exposure to water can weaken the band and knots. We also recommend taking your mala off before going to sleep.
108 beads at 8mm and 6 mm. It Hangs 75 cm. Length is approximate as each piece of jewelry is unique.
At Moon Dance Charms every piece is made by hand and manufactured with care by artisan women around the world. It can take many hours to days to complete.
Color shades can vary on all-natural stones, please allow for slight variations.
Our products are meant to inspire your meditation practice. We hope these pieces support you in your mindfulness journey.
Thank you for supporting handmade! ♡
✓ Ethically Handmade with care for our Planet
✓ 14 Days Money Back Guarantee
✓ Loved & trusted by customers worldwide
✓ Worldwide Shipping.
We have a detailed policy about all procedures here: Return & Refunds, Shipping & Delivery. If you have more questions after reading this information, please Contact Us
Your donation supports 1% FOR THE PLANET.
We’re officially a member of 1% for the Planet, an international organization that provides a way for both businesses and individuals to take responsibility to give back and support the environment. The urgent issues facing our planet need so much more than they’re currently receiving. Today, only 3% of philanthropy goes toward environmental giving. Through our business, our goal is to contribute to the overall amount of global money going to help protect the planet with smartest donations like this one. Read more here.
We’ve designated our Store Collection as a direct contributor to the 1% for the Planet movement, and we’re excited to be part of the change alongside hundreds of other businesses committed to the same goals.
We accept a great variety of payment methods, such as Credit Cards (Visa/Mastercard/American Express/Diners/Maestro) and debit cards as well as Bancontact, Sofort, Ideal
And for the tech-savvy, we offer ApplePay, GooglePay, PayPal, Shop Pay
Shipping Rates and Timelines
Moon Dance Charms offers FREE shipping in all orders.
How long will the shipping time be?
US & Canada: 7-12 business days
Europe & UK: 7-12 business days
Rest of the world: 7 -20 business days
All orders are usually shipped within 24-48 hours on workdays.
For more details please read here our shipping policies
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unwanted or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 15 days from the shipping date. Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us. "Final Sale” means the specified items are not eligible for return or exchange. Read our full return policy here.