Magic Mala Necklace
With this Magic Mala Necklace, I Feel Grounded and Empowered...
In this Mala, 108 beads of frosted Jasper and Pyrite. It brings a beautiful Druzy Stone Pendant.
The earth colors in all its expressions, from the soft sandy neutral earthy colors to the sky blue ones. In this Mala, we blended different sorts of jasper stones and pyrite. This Mala is ready for you to set your intentions and let the universe guide you along your journey. This mala necklace can be worn as a necklace or can be used to support your meditation practices.
- Picture Jasper (frosted - Mate) carries a strong connection to the earth, it is deeply in tune with the energy of the universe and is generally associated with grounding, calming, strength and stability. Supports during periods of stress and burnout.
- Red jasper has been used as a stone of protection for thousands of years. Red jasper was used to staunch wounds and increase fertility
- African Turquoise Jasper is an adaptable stone that paves the way for great change, nurtures a clear mind, and brings the strength to find those hidden pathways.
- Picasso jasper is said to make for an excellent meditation stone. Some people value Picasso jasper for its ability to renew lost friendships or to help guide during relationship transitions
- Pyrite means "fire. Pyrite has long been valued as a strong protection stone that shields the wearer from negative energy, pyrite enhances the strength of mind and willpower. Pyrite is also considered to be a lucky stone attracting wealth and abundance.
What is a Mala Necklace
- According to tradition, you hold the Mala in your right hand, gliding your thumb over each bead as you repeat your prayer, mantras, or affirmations 108 times.
- It is said that the body has 108 energy pathways and that a mantra can only develop its full effect after 108 repetitions. This meditative act reminds you to be aware of where you are and it evokes the endless possibilities that the future holds for you.
What are Mala Beads made from?
They can be made of different materials. The most common types of materials used are semi-precious stones, wood, or seeds. It is believed that depending on the beads used, the mala will have certain energetic properties. In India, Malas are made from sandalwood, dark rosewood, or rudraksha seeds, while In Tibet and Nepal, from bodhi and lotus seeds.
A mala necklace has beads between 6mm and 10mm, with 8mm being the most common. Larger beads are easier to count but make the mala heavier.
Malas from India have knots between each bead. In Tibet, Nepal, and China, malas do not contain knots between the beads.
Meditation, mantras, prayers, affirmations, confirmations, Chakra balancing.
To prolong the life of your beads, we recommend you do not swim, shower, or bathe with them. Exposure to water can weaken the band and knots. We also recommend taking your mala off before going to sleep.
108 beads at 8mm each. It Hangs 75 cm. Length is approximate as each piece of jewelry is unique.
Color shades can vary on all-natural stones. Please allow for slight variations.
At Moon Dance Charms, every piece is made by hand and manufactured with care. It can take many hours to days to complete.
Our products inspire your meditation practice. We hope these pieces support you in your mindfulness journey.
Thank you for supporting Handmade! ♡
✓ Ethically Handmade with care for our Planet
✓ 14 Days Money Back Guarantee
✓ Loved & trusted by customers worldwide
✓ Worldwide Shipping.
Your donation supports 1% FOR THE PLANET.
We’re officially a member of 1% for the Planet, an international organization that provides a way for both businesses and individuals to take responsibility to give back and support the environment. The urgent issues facing our planet need so much more than they’re currently receiving. Today, only 3% of philanthropy goes toward environmental giving. Through our business, our goal is to contribute to the overall amount of global money going to help protect the planet with smartest donations like this one. Read more here.
We’ve designated our Store Collection as a direct contributor to the 1% for the Planet movement, and we’re excited to be part of the change alongside hundreds of other businesses committed to the same goals.
We accept a great variety of payment methods, such as Credit Cards (Visa/Mastercard/American Express/Diners/Maestro) and debit cards as well as Bancontact, Sofort, Ideal
And for the tech-savvy, we offer ApplePay, GooglePay, PayPal, Shop Pay
Shipping Rates and Timelines
Moon Dance Charms offers FREE shipping in all orders.
How long will the shipping time be?
US & Canada: 7-12 business days
Europe & UK: 7-12 business days
Rest of the world: 7 -20 business days
All orders are usually shipped within 24-48 hours on workdays.
For more details please read here our shipping policies
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unwanted or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 15 days from the shipping date. Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us. "Final Sale” means the specified items are not eligible for return or exchange. Read our full return policy here.