Mala Necklace Agate + FREE Bracelet
Mala Necklace Agate + FREE Bracelet
With this Necklace, I am open to receiving protection, abundance, and opportunity. My heart is comforted knowing that I am worthy of all that.
Meaningful and intentionally created to empower you, on your path and to support your meditations. In this necklace, 108 high-quality agate beads. All these beads on the necklace to remind you of your connection to nature. The Mala is finished with a beautiful 3-inch green tassel. Hand-knotted.
- Agate is commonly referred to as the "laughter stone," or "happy lace." is known as a balancing and protecting stone, bringing joy and absorbing emotional pain
- Agate is a wonderful gemstone for balancing the mind, body, and spirit as
- Helps to slow down and center yourself. It transforms negative energy into positive energy.
- Agate enhances mental function, improves concentration, and enhances perception and analytical abilities.
- It is a soothing and calming gemstone that heals inner anger, and helps in the strengthening of relationships.
Chakra: Third Eye and Crown
Zodiac: Virgo and Gemini
Please check out our full collection here ➤ Mala Necklaces
What is a Mala Necklace?
- It’s a string of beads used for meditations and prayers. Also known as Japa mala, mala prayer beads, Tibetan prayer beads, yoga beads, or 108 mala beads. We have used them for thousands of years to help keep the mind focused during meditation and can be worn throughout the day as a reminder of your daily purpose.
- According to tradition, you hold the Mala in your right hand, gliding your thumb over each bead as you repeat your prayer, mantras, or affirmations 108 times.
- It is said that the body has 108 energy pathways and that a mantra can only develop its full effect after 108 repetitions. This meditative act reminds you to be aware of where you are and it evokes the endless possibilities that the future holds for you.
Malas and Spirituality
A mala necklace is there to add another dimension to your spiritual practice. Speaking the mantra and feeling the beads between your fingers becomes a tactile process. You can hold a mala in your hand during meditation to keep focus as you touch the beads one by one, repeating your mantra or affirmation.
The more you use your mala, the stronger the bond between you and your beads. If you have set it with great intentions, the mala will become a powerful element infused with your own personal energy.
Malas are reminders to be conscious about what we are seeking in life. They can help manifest dreams and when we wear a mala with intention, it can give meaning to our goals. We can wear them as reminders to keep us strong in challenging times, or to be more mindful about the things we wish to change.
Remember, a mala doesn’t need to include expensive materials to work well for you. Just choose one that feels right to you.
What are Mala Beads made from?
They can be made of different materials. The most common types of materials used are semi-precious stones, wood, or seeds. It is believed that depending on the beads used, the mala will have certain energetic properties. In India, Malas are made from sandalwood, dark rosewood, or rudraksha seeds, while In Tibet and Nepal, from bodhi and lotus seeds.
A mala necklace has beads between 6mm and 10mm, with 8mm being the most common. Larger beads are easier to count but make the mala heavier.
Malas from India have knots between each bead. In Tibet, Nepal, and China, malas do not contain knots between the beads.
Meditation, mantras, prayers, affirmations, confirmations, Chakra balancing.
If you want to charge your necklace and give it a burst of energy, then you can do so by letting it sit in water for a few minutes and taking a moment to meditate with it and fill it with pure intention.
To prolong the life of your beads, we recommend you do not swim, shower, or bathe with them. Exposure to water can weaken the band and knots. We also recommend taking your mala off before going to sleep.
108 Agate beads at 8mm each. It Hangs 75 cm. Length is approximate as each piece of jewelry is unique. + Agate bracelet FREE
Color shades can vary on all-natural stones. Please allow for slight variations.
At Moon Dance Charms, every piece is made by hand and manufactured with care. It can take many hours to days to complete.
Our products inspire your meditation practice. We hope these pieces support you in your mindfulness journey.
Thank you for supporting Handmade! ♡
✓ Free Shipping
✓ 30 Days Money Back Guarantee
✓ Loved & trusted by customers worldwide
✓ International Shipping .
Your donation supports 1% FOR THE PLANET.
We’re officially a member of 1% for the Planet, an international organization that provides a way for both businesses and individuals to take responsibility to give back and support the environment. The urgent issues facing our planet need so much more than they’re currently receiving. Today, only 3% of philanthropy goes toward environmental giving. Through our business, our goal is to contribute to the overall amount of global money going to help protect the planet with smartest donations like this one. Read more here.
We’ve designated our Store Collection as a direct contributor to the 1% for the Planet movement, and we’re excited to be part of the change alongside hundreds of other businesses committed to the same goals.
We accept a great variety of payment methods, such as Credit Cards (Visa/Mastercard/American Express/Diners/Maestro) and debit cards as well as Bancontact, Sofort, Ideal
And for the tech-savvy, we offer ApplePay, GooglePay, PayPal, Shop Pay
Shipping Rates and Timelines
Moon Dance Charms offers FREE shipping in all orders.
How long will the shipping time be?
US & Canada: 7-12 business days
Europe & UK: 7-12 business days
Rest of the world: 7 -20 business days
All orders are usually shipped within 24-48 hours on workdays.
For more details please read here our shipping policies
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unwanted or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 15 days from the shipping date. Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us. "Final Sale” means the specified items are not eligible for return or exchange. Read our full return policy here.