7 Chakra Mala Necklace + Free Bracelet
7 Chakra Mala Necklace + FREE 7 Chakra BRACELET
This is another beautiful version of our 7 Chakra Selection.
This Mala is made of a combination of black onyx beads and the 7 beads that correspond to the seven chakra system: Rose quartz, green aventurine, lapis lazuli, jasper, carnelian, amethyst, and tiger eye.
The Mala ends with a Tree of life pendant and a black tassel.
Tree of life symbolism has a long history, crossing many cultures. The Tree of Life symbol represents our personal development, uniqueness, and individual beauty. Just as the branches of a tree strengthen and grow upwards to the sky, we too grow stronger, striving for greater knowledge,
wisdom, and new experiences as we move through life. The tree symbolizes strength, wisdom, longevity, life cycles, and interconnection.
Black Onyx Metaphysical Properties
In this bead mala, black onyx is used as an amulet against negative energy, black onyx is the master of good fortune and it has solid healing properties particularly when it comes to protection and shielding you against anything that could bring harm. Black onyx is ripe with powerful vibrations and can bring shades of strength and willpower to the wearer. Black onyx not only protects, but also activates certain chakras in the body to bring creative focus, and illuminate new pathways to wisdom. Black Onyx grounds you beautifully in body, mind, and soul.
For more CHAKA MALA NECKLACES, please check out our full collection here ➤
What is a Mala Necklace
- It's a string of beads used for meditations and prayers. Also known as Japa mala, mala prayer beads, Tibetan prayer beads, yoga beads, or 108 mala beads. They have been used for thousands of years to help keep the mind focused during meditation and are also worn throughout the day as a reminder of your daily purpose.
- According to tradition, you hold the Mala in your right hand, gliding your thumb over each bead as you repeat your prayer, mantras, or affirmations 108 times.
- It is said that the body has 108 energy pathways and that a mantra can only develop its full effect after 108 repetitions. This meditative act reminds you to be aware of where you are and it evokes the endless possibilities that the future holds for you.
Malas and Spirituality
- The more you use your mala, the stronger the bond between you and your beads. If you have set it with your great intentions the mala will become a powerful element infused with your own personal energy.
- Malas are reminders to be conscious about what we are seeking in life. They can help manifest dreams and when we wear a mala with intention, it can give meaning to our goals. We can wear them as reminders to keep us strong in challenging times, or to be more mindful about the things we wish to change.
Remember, a mala doesn’t need to include expensive materials to work well for you. Just choose one that feels right to you.
Chakra system Explained
Since mind, body, soul, and spirit are intimately connected, awareness of an imbalance in one area through chakra meditation will help bring the others back into balance.
1) Root Chakra: Red Color. I am safe. Associated with grounding, nourishment from the Earth energy
2) Sacral Chakra: Orange Color. I am a beautiful being. Associated with emotions, creativity, sexuality
3) Solar Plexus Chakra: Yellow Color. I am strong. I am free. Symbolizes intellect, personal power, and will.
4) Heart Chakra: Green Color. I am love. Relating, integration, compassion.
5) Throat Chakra: Blue Color I am truth and integrity. Symbolizes self-expression, and communication.
6) Third Eye Chakra: Purple Color. I am that I am. Evokes intuition, and inner wisdom.
7) Crown Chakra: White Color. We are all one. Associated with the universal, connection with spirituality, and consciousness.
Meditation, mantras, prayers, affirmations, confirmations, Chakra balancing.
To prolong the life of your beads, we recommend that you do not swim, shower, or bathe with them. Exposure to water can weaken the band and knots. We also recommend taking your mala off before going to sleep.
108 beads at 8mm each. It Hangs 75 cm. Length is approximate as each piece of jewelry is unique.
Color shades can vary on all-natural stones, please allow for slight variations.
At Moon Dance Charms every piece is made by hand and manufactured with care. It can take many hours to days to complete.
Our products are meant to inspire your meditation practice. We hope these pieces support you in your mindfulness journey.
Thank you for supporting handmade! ♡
✓ Ethically Handmade with care for our Planet
✓ 14 Days Money Back Guarantee
✓ Loved & trusted by customers worldwide
✓ Worldwide Shipping.
We have a detailed policy for you to reference regarding all procedures concerning: Return & Refunds, Shipping & Delivery. If you have questions after reading this information, please Contact Us
Your donation supports 1% FOR THE PLANET.
We’re officially a member of 1% for the Planet, an international organization that provides a way for both businesses and individuals to take responsibility to give back and support the environment. The urgent issues facing our planet need so much more than they’re currently receiving. Today, only 3% of philanthropy goes toward environmental giving. Through our business, our goal is to contribute to the overall amount of global money going to help protect the planet with smartest donations like this one. Read more here.
We’ve designated our Store Collection as a direct contributor to the 1% for the Planet movement, and we’re excited to be part of the change alongside hundreds of other businesses committed to the same goals.
We accept a great variety of payment methods, such as Credit Cards (Visa/Mastercard/American Express/Diners/Maestro) and debit cards as well as Bancontact, Sofort, Ideal
And for the tech-savvy, we offer ApplePay, GooglePay, PayPal, Shop Pay
Shipping Rates and Timelines
Moon Dance Charms offers FREE shipping in all orders.
How long will the shipping time be?
US & Canada: 7-12 business days
Europe & UK: 7-12 business days
Rest of the world: 7 -20 business days
All orders are usually shipped within 24-48 hours on workdays.
For more details please read here our shipping policies
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unwanted or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 15 days from the shipping date. Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us. "Final Sale” means the specified items are not eligible for return or exchange. Read our full return policy here.