Chakra Mala Necklace
🟢 In Stock, Ready to Ship
Secure Payment Options
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Chakra Mala Necklace
With this Chakra Mala Necklace, I feel protected, guided, and strong
One of our favorite Chakra mala beads in the collection. This Mala is made of a combination of black onyx beads and the 7 beads that correspond to the seven chakra system: Rose quartz, green aventurine, lapis lazuli, jasper, carnelian, amethyst, and tiger eye.
The Mala ends with a Lotus Flower pendant and a black tassel. The Lotus Flower is an ancient symbol pointing to the wisdom and realization that all forms in life are part of the divine. We recommend this Mala for anyone whose practice focuses on strength, stability, and balance.
Black Onyx Metaphysical Properties
- In this bead mala, black onyx is used as an amulet against negative energy, black onyx is the master of good fortune and it has solid healing properties particularly when it comes to protection and shielding you against anything that could bring harm.
- Onyx beads not only protect but also activate certain chakras in the body to bring creative focus and illuminate new pathways to wisdom.
- Black Onyx grounds you beautifully in body, mind, and soul.
Please check out our full collection For more ➤ CHAKA MALA NECKLACE
What is a Mala Necklace?
- It’s a string of beads used for meditations and prayers. Also known as Japa mala, mala prayer beads, Tibetan prayer beads, yoga beads, or 108 mala beads. We have used them for thousands of years to help keep the mind focused during meditation and can be worn throughout the day as a reminder of your daily purpose.
- According to tradition, you hold the Mala in your right hand, gliding your thumb over each bead as you repeat your prayer, mantras, or affirmations 108 times.
- It is said that the body has 108 energy pathways and that a mantra can only develop its full effect after 108 repetitions. This meditative act reminds you to be aware of where you are and it evokes the endless possibilities that the future holds for you.
Malas and Spirituality
The meaning of a mala necklace is there to add another dimension to your spiritual practice. Speaking the mantra and feeling the beads between your fingers becomes a tactile process. You can hold a mala in your hand during meditation to keep focus as you touch the beads one by one, repeating your mantra or affirmation.
The more you use your mala, the stronger the bond between you and your beads. If you have set it with great intentions, the mala will become a powerful element infused with your energy.
Remember, a mala doesn’t need to include expensive materials to work well for you. Just choose a mala made of materials or beads that feel right to you.
Meditation, mantras, prayers, affirmations, confirmations, Chakra balancing.
If you want to charge your necklace and give it a burst of energy, then you can do so by letting it sit in water for a few minutes and taking a moment to meditate with it and fill it with pure intention.
To prolong the life of your beads, we recommend you do not swim, shower, or bathe with them. Exposure to water can weaken the band and knots. We also recommend taking your mala off before going to sleep.
108 beads at 8mm each. It Hangs 75 cm. Length is approximate as each piece of jewelry is unique.
Color shades can vary on all-natural stones. Please allow for slight variations.
At Moon Dance Charms, every piece is made by hand and manufactured with care. It can take many hours to days to complete.
Our products inspire your meditation practice. We hope these pieces support you in your mindfulness journey.
Thank you for supporting Handmade! ♡
✓ Ethically Handmade with care to our Planet
✓ 30 Days Money Back Guarantee
✓ Loved & trusted by customers worldwide
✓ International Shipping .
We accept a great variety of payment methods, such as Credit Cards (Visa/Mastercard/American Express/Diners/Maestro) and debit cards as well as Bancontact, Sofort, Ideal
And for the tech-savvy, we offer ApplePay, GooglePay, PayPal, Shop Pay
Shipping Rates and Timelines
Moon Dance Charms offers FREE shipping in all orders.
How long will the shipping time be?
US & Canada: 7-12 business days
Europe & UK: 7-12 business days
Rest of the world: 7 -20 business days
All orders are usually shipped within 24-48 hours on workdays.
For more details please read here our shipping policies
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unwanted or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 15 days from the shipping date. Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us. "Final Sale” means the specified items are not eligible for return or exchange. Read our full return policy here.
Your donation supports 1% FOR THE PLANET.
We’re officially a member of 1% for the Planet, an international organization that provides a way for both businesses and individuals to take responsibility to give back and support the environment. The urgent issues facing our planet need so much more than they’re currently receiving. Today, only 3% of philanthropy goes toward environmental giving. Through our business, our goal is to contribute to the overall amount of global money going to help protect the planet with smartest donations like this one. Read more here.
We’ve designated our Store Collection as a direct contributor to the 1% for the Planet movement, and we’re excited to be part of the change alongside hundreds of other businesses committed to the same goals.