Mala Necklace Jasper & Amazonite - I Am At Peace
🟢 In Stock, Ready to Ship
Secure Payment Options
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Mala Necklace Jasper & Amazonite - I Am At Peace
With this Mala Necklace, I Feel Relaxed, Grounded, and Empowered.
In this Mala, 108 beads of frosted Jasper, Flower amazonite, and lava rock as guru beads. Handknotted.
Beautiful, soothing Mala Necklace. Combines the soft sandy neutral earthy shades - in the picture jasper beads - and the soft blue tones - in the amazonite stones -
This Mala is ready for you to set your intentions and let the universe guide you along your journey. This mala necklace can be worn as a necklace or can be used to support your meditation practices.
- Picture Jasper (frosted - Mate) carries a strong connection to the earth, it is deeply in tune with the energy of the universe and is generally associated with grounding, calming, strength, and stability.
- Flower amazonite is a semi-opaque stone loved for its widely varying blue-green color. Matte finish beads vary in color and include browns and creams. Amazonite is said to have a soothing effect and is associated with enhancing intuition and increasing creativity.
- When it comes to healing stones, lava rocks are among the most popular for emotional support. Lava stone is a solidified volcanic rock. Is the oldest stone in the world. The earthy qualities of lava make it a stone of grounding, focus, balance, materialism, and fertility. Because its fiery energy is associated with passion and assertiveness.
What is a Mala Necklace
- It's a string of beads used for meditations and prayers. Also known as Japa mala, mala prayer beads, Tibetan prayer beads, yoga beads, or 108 mala beads. They have been used for thousands of years to help keep the mind focused during meditation and are also worn throughout the day as a reminder of your daily purpose.
- According to tradition, you hold the Mala in your right hand, gliding your thumb over each bead as you repeat your prayer, mantras, or affirmations 108 times. Read our article about mala beads meaning by color for more insights on the subject.
Intentions: The meaning of mala beads is to use them for Meditation, mantras, prayers, affirmations, confirmations, and Chakra balancing.
If you want to charge your Beads and give them a burst of energy then you can do so by letting them sit in water for a few minutes and taking a moment to meditate with your Jade Beads and fill it with pure intention.
To prolong the life of your beads, we recommend that you do not swim, shower, or bathe with them. Exposure to water can weaken the band and knots. We also recommend taking your mala off before going to sleep.
108 beads at 8mm each. It Hangs 75 cm. Length is approximate as each piece of jewelry is unique.
Color shades can vary on all-natural stones, please allow for slight variations.
At Moon Dance Charms every piece is made by hand and manufactured with care. It can take many hours to days to complete.
Our products are meant to inspire your meditation practice. We hope these pieces support you in your mindfulness journey.
Thank you for supporting Handmade! ♡
✓ Ethically Handmade with care for our Planet
✓ Free Shipping
Days Money Back Guarantee
✓ Loved & trusted by customers worldwide
✓ International Shipping
We accept a great variety of payment methods, such as Credit Cards (Visa/Mastercard/American Express/Diners/Maestro) and debit cards as well as Bancontact, Sofort, Ideal
And for the tech-savvy, we offer ApplePay, GooglePay, PayPal, Shop Pay
Shipping Rates and Timelines
Moon Dance Charms offers FREE shipping in all orders.
How long will the shipping time be?
US & Canada: 7-12 business days
Europe & UK: 7-12 business days
Rest of the world: 7 -20 business days
All orders are usually shipped within 24-48 hours on workdays.
For more details please read here our shipping policies
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unwanted or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 15 days from the shipping date. Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us. "Final Sale” means the specified items are not eligible for return or exchange. Read our full return policy here.
Your donation supports 1% FOR THE PLANET.
We’re officially a member of 1% for the Planet, an international organization that provides a way for both businesses and individuals to take responsibility to give back and support the environment. The urgent issues facing our planet need so much more than they’re currently receiving. Today, only 3% of philanthropy goes toward environmental giving. Through our business, our goal is to contribute to the overall amount of global money going to help protect the planet with smartest donations like this one. Read more here.
We’ve designated our Store Collection as a direct contributor to the 1% for the Planet movement, and we’re excited to be part of the change alongside hundreds of other businesses committed to the same goals.