Wire Wrapped Crystal Pendulum Necklace
Wire Wrapped Crystal Pendulum Necklace
Our adorable Handmade wire wrapped crystal pendulum necklace is a beautiful statement jewelry piece for any outfit, and of course, you can combine it perfectly for divining insights on all those matters of life, spiritual growth, and healing. 🌸
Our crystal-wrapped necklace comes in the choice of rose quartz, amethyst, citrine, black tourmaline, carnelian tiger eye, turquoise, clear quartz, and opal.
You can use the hexagonal pendant pendulum with the chain as a regular necklace or as a pendulum.
Choose from these crystal pendants:
- Rose quartz is known as the stone of pure love, self-compassion, and reconciliation. Rose quartz is thought to be a healing aid for the heart. This crystal will work wonders as a pendulum. You can turn to it for guidance and make choices that come from the heart.
- Amethyst is associated with wealth and prosperity. Amethyst calms the mind and is said to help impatience, balance high-energy, eliminate chaos, and support wisdom. These crystals will work beautifully as a tool to help in decision-making.
- Citrine is a premier stone of manifestation, imagination, and personal will. It works out problems on both the physical and subtle levels, transforming negative thoughts and feelings into positive ones.
- Black Tourmaline stone is well known for its protective properties. This is a stone so well versed at keeping you in the clear from toxic energies whether dealing with a dose of negativity from another person or blocking EMFs and worrying environmental factors.
- Opal has long been valued as a stone of luck and magic. It is said that opal can spark creativity and that the "dance" of its fire can help people enjoy their lives.
- Lapis lazuli is associated with strength and courage, royalty and wisdom, intellect and truth. Lapis lazuli is one of the oldest gemstones in history.
- Quartz has many uses and benefits in manifesting, healing, meditating, and protection. Quartz is well known for helping harmonize and stabilize one's environment.
- Turquoise is considered a stone that encourages enthusiasm, thus inspiring new projects and bringing to light undiscovered artistic abilities.
- Tiger's eye stone has been associated with the power to focus the mind promoting mental clarity and assisting to resolve problems objectively. Tiger's eye represents willpower, courage, and self-confidence.
How To Use Pendulum?
Pendulums are a great way to get clear and to connect to your inner core and guiding energies. Just having a pendulum on hand can make you feel less overwhelmed and alone when it comes to making decisions that matter.
Yes? No? Maybe so? Use a pendulum to find the answers you seek.
- The pendulum necklace enables you to tap into your inner intuition. In other words, a pendulum can help you to translate the signals from the subconscious mind.
- You can feel free to consult your pendulum whenever you feel the need but think of it as more of a spiritual practice.
- Just remember: The pendulum can only answer "yes" or "no" questions. So make sure to phrase questions in a way that can allow you to get a clear answer.
Pendulum Necklace Rules
- Understand the Directional Swings: Pendulums swing in vertical or horizontal lines, and in circular movements. This can be done side-by-side, front and back, clockwise, counterclockwise, or even in a bobbing movement up and down, which often indicates a strong affirmative action.
- Define the Directional Swings: Assign each directional swing a "response" by first asking the pendulum to show you what certain responses look like. For example, start off by asking, What does a NO look like? and subsequently, What does a YES look like? Posing these questions to your pendulum will help define directional swings, which must happen before advancing to more challenging questions. For example, Vertical swing signifies NO, Horizontal swing signifies YES, and circular movement signifies NEUTRAL
- Prepare The Questions: A question should be one that can be answered with a positive, negative, or neutral response.
Can you wear a Pendulum as a Necklace?
The easiest answer is yes, Necklaces often make great pendulums, so it makes sense that you might want to use one like a pendulum and also wear it. By wearing it, you may feel a closer connection to your pendulum
- Pendant size: 3 cm | 1 in
- Necklace length: 45 cm | 18 in
Length is approximate as each piece of jewelry is unique.
Color shades can vary on all-natural stones. Please allow for slight variations.
At Moon Dance Charms, every piece is made by hand and manufactured with care. It can take many hours to days to complete.
✓ Ethically Handmade with care for our Planet
✓ 14 Days Money Back Guarantee
✓ Loved & trusted by customers worldwide
✓ Worldwide Shipping.
We have a detailed policy about all procedures here: Return & Refunds, Shipping & Delivery. If you have more questions after reading this information, please Contact Us
Your donation supports 1% FOR THE PLANET.
We’re officially a member of 1% for the Planet, an international organization that provides a way for both businesses and individuals to take responsibility to give back and support the environment. The urgent issues facing our planet need so much more than they’re currently receiving. Today, only 3% of philanthropy goes toward environmental giving. Through our business, our goal is to contribute to the overall amount of global money going to help protect the planet with smartest donations like this one. Read more here.
We’ve designated our Store Collection as a direct contributor to the 1% for the Planet movement, and we’re excited to be part of the change alongside hundreds of other businesses committed to the same goals.
We accept a great variety of payment methods, such as Credit Cards (Visa/Mastercard/American Express/Diners/Maestro) and debit cards as well as Bancontact, Sofort, Ideal
And for the tech-savvy, we offer ApplePay, GooglePay, PayPal, Shop Pay
Shipping Rates and Timelines
Moon Dance Charms offers FREE shipping in all orders.
How long will the shipping time be?
US & Canada: 7-12 business days
Europe & UK: 7-12 business days
Rest of the world: 7 -20 business days
All orders are usually shipped within 24-48 hours on workdays.
For more details please read here our shipping policies
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unwanted or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 15 days from the shipping date. Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us. "Final Sale” means the specified items are not eligible for return or exchange. Read our full return policy here.