How To Use a Pendulum Necklace. How Can You Wear It, Meaning and Rules
Pendulums are a great way to get clear on what you want and to connect to your inner guidance. Having a pendulum on your hand can make you feel less puzzled
when it comes to making decisions that actually matter.
Dowsing pendulum works by connecting us to the unconscious mind, also known as the Akashic Records.
Using a pendulum is an effective form of divination, and there are some things you need to know before starting.
How To Use a Pendulum Necklace
Yes? No? Maybe so? Use a pendulum to find the answers you seek.
- The pendulum necklace enables you to tap into your inner intuition. In other words, a pendulum can help you to translate the signals from the subconscious mind.
- You can feel free to consult your pendulum whenever you feel the need but think of it as more of a spiritual practice.
- You can use the pendulum to help you with any problem, troubling situation, or something you need more clarity around.
- Just remember: The pendulum can only answer "yes" "no" or “neutral” questions. So make sure to phrase questions in a way that can allow you to get a clear answer. You should be clear with your question and take the time to mindfully think them.
Can you Wear a Pendulum as a Necklace?
The easiest answer is yes, necklaces often make great pendulums, so it makes sense that you might want to use one like a pendulum and also wear it as a pendant. By wearing it, you may feel a closer connection to your pendulum.
What is Pendulum Necklace Meaning?
They are used as a form of reflection by asking questions to receive guidance, awareness, and understanding.
Pendulums are used as well to promote chakra healing with the process of Drowsing. This technique seeks to locate any blocks in the body’s energy and dissolve them.
Pendulum Necklace Rules
- Understand the Swings Movements: Pendulums swing in vertical or horizontal lines, and in circular movements. This can be done side-by-side, front and back, clockwise, counterclockwise, or even up and down shake movements, which often indicate a strong affirmative action.
- Define the Swing Movements: Assign to each swinging movement a response by first asking the pendulum to show you what certain responses look like. For example, start by asking, What does a NO look like? and subsequently, what does a YES look like? Asking these questions to your pendulum will help you define the swings’ movements. For example, Vertical swing signifies NO, Horizontal swing signifies YES, Circular movement signifies NEUTRAL
- Prepare The Questions: A question should be one that can be answered with a positive, negative, or neutral response.
It may help if you use crystals that you feel a connection to. Use stones and gems that call to you. If you aren’t sure where to start, we have these stones you should consider.
- Rose quartz is known as the stone of pure love, self-compassion, and reconciliation. Rose quartz is thought to be a healing aid for the heart. This crystal will work wonders as a pendulum. You can turn to it for guidance and make choices that come from the heart.
- Amethyst is associated with wealth and prosperity. Amethyst calms the mind and eases anxiety. Amethyst is said to help impatience, balance high-energy, eliminate chaos, and support wisdom. These crystals will work beautifully as a tool to help in the process of decision-making.
- Citrine is a stone of manifestation, imagination, and personal will. It works out problems on both the physical and subtle levels, transforming negative thoughts and feelings into positive ones.
- Black Tourmaline stone is well known for its protective properties. This is a stone so well versed at keeping you in the clear from toxic energies whether dealing with a dose of negativity from another person or blocking EMFs and worrying environmental factors.
- Opal has long been valued as a stone of luck and magic. It is said that opal can spark creativity and that the "dance" of its fire can help people enjoy their lives.
- Lapis lazuli is associated with strength and courage, royalty and wisdom, intellect and truth. Lapis lazuli is one of the oldest gemstones in history.
- Quartz has been called the "Universal Crystal" because of its many uses and its benefits in manifesting, healing, meditating, and protection. Quartz is well known for helping harmonize and stabilize one's environment.
- Turquoise is considered as a stone that encourages enthusiasm, thus inspires new projects and brings to light undiscovered artistic abilities.
- Tiger's eye stone has been associated with the power to focus the mind promoting mental clarity, assisting to resolve problems objectively. Tiger's eye represents willpower, courage, and self-confidence.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the correct way to use a pendulum?
Just hold the pendulum with a relaxed and steady hand. Ask a yes or no question, and observe the pendulum's movement as it swings freely without interference from your hand.
How do you use a pendulum pendant?
In the same way as a regular pendulum. Hold the pendant with a relaxed and steady hand, ask a yes or no question, and observe the pendant's movement as it swings freely, without interference from your hand.
What do I say before using my pendulum?
You can say a prayer or set an intention before using your pendulum. This can help you connect with your higher self or spiritual guides and create a clear and focused space for divination.
How does a spiritual pendulum work?
A spiritual pendulum is believed to work by tapping into the energy of the universe or the divine. As you hold the pendulum and ask a question, the pendulum may pick up on subtle energy vibrations and provide guidance or insight through its movement. Some people believe that the pendulum also works through the subconscious mind, allowing you to access deeper insights and wisdom.
When it comes to using a pendulum, be open and neutral. Don’t predict the answers, and don’t disagree or resist. Be clear in asking your questions so that you will only get a yes, no, or neutral answer.
Remember to relax, focus and enjoy the connection with your pendulum.
Be present in the moment, and learn to be patient. It may take you a couple of tries before you can get a clear answer.
Watch this video if you want to know what is a pendulum necklace and how to use it.
Click here to see our Pendulum Necklace Collection
We hope you enjoy experimenting with this amazing tool. If you want to share any tips or advice, please share them in the comments.
Mala Beads Meaning - 2023 Guide