Wooden Mala Bead Necklace
Wooden Mala Bead Necklace
Meaningful and intentionally created to empower you, on your path and to support your meditations. It combines Wood with Rhodonite and Amazonite beads. They compliment each other gracefully like no other. All these beads on the necklace remind you of your connection to nature. The Mala is finished with a beautiful 4-inch green tassel.
Discover the timeless beauty of Wooden Mala Beads 108, a unique meditation tool to elevate your spiritual journey. This handcrafted mala necklace, featuring 108 carefully selected wooden mala beads, brings a touch of natural elegance to your meditation practice. Find solace in the warm, earthy energy of these beads as they help you focus your intentions and connect with your inner self.
Wooden Mala Beads 108 is more than just an exquisite piece of spiritual jewelry; it symbolizes your commitment to personal growth and harmony with nature. Embrace the grounding energy of these wooden mala beads, and deepen your connection with the world around you.
Enhance your collection of meditation tools with Wooden Mala Beads 108, the perfect addition for those seeking a more balanced and mindful life. Let the soothing vibrations of these earth-inspired mala beads guide you on your path toward inner peace and spiritual growth.
Wood beads are great for counting many different mantras, prostrations, and circumambulations. The healing power of wooden prayer beads is often in their earthy nature. Wood also provides stability and ground mentally, physically, and spiritually.
- Rhodonite is associated with love, healing, and compassion. Rhodonite is a reminder to open up to unconditional love, accessing the heart chakra. It is a stone to inspire personal growth and grounding. Wear this stone to remind yourself of acceptance, forgiveness, and unconditional love toward others.
- Amazonite, the no-stress gemstone is known for lowering anxiety with its soothing ocean-blue hues. Amazonite is said to have a soothing effect and is associated with enhancing intuition and increasing creativity. This stone represents truth and integrity.
For more Mala Necklaces, please check out our full collection here ➤
What is a Mala Necklace?
- It’s a string of beads used for meditations and prayers. Also known as Japa mala, mala prayer beads, Tibetan prayer beads, yoga beads, or 108 mala beads. We have used them for thousands of years to help keep the mind focused during meditation and can be worn throughout the day as a reminder of your daily purpose.
- According to tradition, you hold the Mala in your right hand, gliding your thumb over each bead as you repeat your prayer, mantras, or affirmations 108 times.
- It is said that the body has 108 energy pathways and that a mantra can only develop its full effect after 108 repetitions. This meditative act reminds you to be aware of where you are and it evokes the endless possibilities that the future holds for you.
Meditation, mantras, prayers, affirmations, confirmations, Chakra balancing.
If you want to charge your necklace and give it a burst of energy, then you can do so by letting it sit in water for a few minutes and taking a moment to meditate with it and fill it with pure intention.
To prolong the life of your beads, we recommend you do not swim, shower, or bathe with them. Exposure to water can weaken the band and knots. We also recommend taking your mala off before going to sleep.
108 wooden beads at 8mm each. It Hangs 75 cm. Length is approximate as each piece of jewelry is unique. Green Tassel.
Color shades can vary on all-natural stones. Please allow for slight variations.
At Moon Dance Charms, every piece is made by hand and manufactured with care. It can take many hours to days to complete.
Our products inspire your meditation practice. We hope these pieces support you in your mindfulness journey.
Thank you for supporting handmade! ♡
✓ Ethically Handmade with care to our Planet
✓ Free Tracked Shipping
✓ 14 Days Money Back Guarantee
✓ Loved & trusted by customers worldwide
✓ Worldwide Shipping.
We have a detailed policy for you about all procedures here: Return & Refunds, Shipping & Delivery. If you have questions after reading this information, please Contact Us
Your donation supports 1% FOR THE PLANET.
We’re officially a member of 1% for the Planet, an international organization that provides a way for both businesses and individuals to take responsibility to give back and support the environment. The urgent issues facing our planet need so much more than they’re currently receiving. Today, only 3% of philanthropy goes toward environmental giving. Through our business, our goal is to contribute to the overall amount of global money going to help protect the planet with smartest donations like this one. Read more here.
We’ve designated our Store Collection as a direct contributor to the 1% for the Planet movement, and we’re excited to be part of the change alongside hundreds of other businesses committed to the same goals.
We accept a great variety of payment methods, such as Credit Cards (Visa/Mastercard/American Express/Diners/Maestro) and debit cards as well as Bancontact, Sofort, Ideal
And for the tech-savvy, we offer ApplePay, GooglePay, PayPal, Shop Pay
Shipping Rates and Timelines
Moon Dance Charms offers FREE shipping in all orders.
How long will the shipping time be?
US & Canada: 7-12 business days
Europe & UK: 7-12 business days
Rest of the world: 7 -20 business days
All orders are usually shipped within 24-48 hours on workdays.
For more details please read here our shipping policies
We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unwanted or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 15 days from the shipping date. Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us. "Final Sale” means the specified items are not eligible for return or exchange. Read our full return policy here.